
b


I'm having a dilemma, my kids want a puppy, I have been "thinking about it" for over a year now, every time I see a kid with a dog i remember... don't know which one... I want the right dog for my kids, does anyone have any advice?
I kind of like tease ones... Maltese is by far my favorite, as far as the looks goes.
I think i want something small, so they can manege to take care of it, with my help of course...
we looked on line looking up the different breads and what they look like, James decided he wants one of each...ha!
1 comment:
The only problem with small dogs is that they are harder to potty train. assuming you are gonna have it in the house...... if you have a baby you are trying to potty train at the same time it can be frustrating.
Post a Comment