Funny: I always tell my 2 year old bed time stories, it's usually the same few short all time favorites. One night i was tired and wanted to get it over with so I told my 2 year old "tonight is your turn, you tell me a story" he decided to tell me "snowflake" so it goes like this: "one day snowflake ran away, far far away, and fell in a hole, and a little wolf came to eat him, and then a big wolf came to eat him then snowfake who had a horn got out of the whole and killed the litttle wolf and the big one, in the end snowflake wins"...As you can imagine I was quite amused his story was definetly more interesting...
It was bed time and kids were listening to bed time stories, when Simon Peter reading the bible (King James version)come's up next, James 4 y.o says "I don't like this one, I don't understand what he's saying" Aunty says "it's in English" James responds "no it's not" Then Alex explains to him "James it's British"
In the new house we're in, there is a big fish tank, on family day we went out and had the kids pick out a pair of fish to add to the tank, then they were naming them, Rafael we call him Fito, 2 y.o named his fish, "this one" and "that one"
Andres & Nina
This blog is dedicated to our Kids and friends...enjoy!
1 comment:
Woe! how they are growing! Love you all, Jacqui xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment