Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Amador boys!


James he's 4 years old now, and so grown up, he's changed a lot since his little sister was born, he loves her so much, spends a lot of time hugging her and kissing and talking to her, seams to have really bonded with her, so cute! He's a very prowd big brother!




My big boy James, Says he can swim, though he only "swims" in the shallow end of the pool he's doing pretty good and very brave in the water.
Latelly he's been so naughty, like really mischevius, he's probably just tring to get attencion, reminds me so much of my little brother Jonny, maybe I should have called him "Jonny II" like my brother wanted me to, I always thought that if you name a kid Jonny he will be a Jonny I guess James is pretty close...lol...




My big boys...they grow so fast, it feals like they were born yesturday... how time goes by fast!
Fito is doing so good in his potty triaing he's been so easy, he's such a clever kid, loves school and books, and everithing that's learning, he getts all exited when i say we're having "school time" never thought I could produce such genius, maybe he getts it from his daddy. ha!

1 comment:

Dora said...

Hey I love u Nina! Usure do have cute kids!